By the recommendation of totally cool Ashley Heckman, I’ve been awarded the Super Sweet Blogging Award by Sage Doyle. And though I don’t consider myself sweet, and defintiely not super sweet, I appreciate the thought (and this post has been a long time coming).
Super easy requirements for this award make for a good chance to share how I feel about sweeeeets.
Check the OP here and my answers and baker’s dozen of awardees is below!
Awardees must answer these questions:
- Cookies or Cake? Cake. Yellow cake with chocolate frosting. Carrot cake. Chocolate cake. German chocolate cake. Often with ice cream. Mmm.
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Depends. Could totally go either way.
- Favorite sweet treat? Cut strawberries sprinkled with sugar & lemon juice. Left in tupperware for about an hour.
- When do you crave sweet things the most? Late night, but sometimes when I first get up. That’s normally when I’m low on energy, I think.
- If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? “Puddin'” is my actual nickname from my husband.
The final requirement for receiving the Super Sweet Blogging Award is to name a baker’s dozen (13) of awardees. They are below.
- Sarah W.
- Kate Warren
- Rebekah Postupak
- Holly Kench
- Anna Meade
- Megan E. Clark
- Jo-Anne Teal
- Jeff Tsuruoka
- Laura Jamez
- Ann Kopchik
- T.K Toppin
- Veronica Scott
- Rebecca Grace Allen
Alright, there they are! My 13 sweeties. Just so y’all know, I think y’all are all sweet as shuga. :D Pass it on.