Good question. :) It’s something I made up, a thing that a few other readers agreed to humor me on.
I was thinking about the Justice League (because I was thinking about how I was finally getting back into reading comics) and I was thinking about reviewing books (and how I so wanted to be a part of a review team–what? I like people) and I thought: I can make my own. So I did.
I still don’t have have all of the details ironed out. It’s still an idea that coming together more as we take into consideration what works for us, but at least I know:
- Seven of us will review the same book
- We’ll make a concise judgment (yay/nay) in no more than a paragraph
- Each book will be chosen by a member once or twice a month (depending on the
- time/availability of the members that month).
- And each book will be chosen for a specific, noted reason, whether it be a gut instinct that it will be a good read or a good reading experience with the author before.
- Then, we’ll all post the super review (which will consist of all seven reviews) to our dedicated blog. Ta-da!
- Holly Kench (@StuffedO) My awesomeness intimidates some people, others just point and laugh. http://www.stuffedolive.com.au
- Pip Foweraker (@PipFoweraker) Full-time Consultant and Gentleman. Part-time Wizard and Writer. Sydney, Australia. http://www.pipfoweraker.com
- Jessa Russo-Stadtler (@JessaRusso) I write what I love – paranormal YA. My heart still belongs to Jake Ryan. And I’m pretty sure I’m still 16 years old. Just don’t tell my husband. Southern CA. http://jessarussowrites.blogspot.com/
- Ray (@iwrites) I drive a truck, I want to be a writer. I take pictures, I want to be a writer. I read, but I want to be a writer. Did I mention I like writing?
- Anthony Angeline (@unfoldingmyth) Writer and observer. I’m searching for something but won’t know what it is until I’ve found it. I have a dog too. Washington. http://www.unfoldingmyth.com
- Nanette Pitts (@nanettepitts) I am passionate about writing. Slightly obsessed with reading. Grateful to be a wife & mother! Friend to many. I’m honest. I live my life the best I can. http://gracepaigestoryland.blogspot.com/